- Darren Rovell (@DarrenRovell)
2. The Onion Sports Network (@OnionSports) Fake sports headlines from the folks who bring us so many great fake news headlines.
No matter how big the NFL is, nothing will ever match the pregame energy of a big time college football game— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) September 8, 2015
3. Caitlin Kelly (@atotalmonet) Managing editor of Vice Sports, living the life and tweeting about it.
Tom Brady Haunted By Destroyed Cell Phone Ringing Beneath Floorboards pic.twitter.com/Priyoe8Elb— Onion Sports Network (@OnionSports) September 4, 2015
4. Men in Blazers (@MenInBlazers) Funny commentary on soccer. Trust us.
Update: successfully convinced bar that Boston baseball is trash and again basking in the warm glow of Serena tennis ???— Caitlin Kelly (@atotalmonet) September 5, 2015
5. PFT Commenter (@PFTCommenter) Hard to explain, actually. Sort of a cross between Borat and that guy in your dorm who is ALWAYS drunk and photo bombs EVERY shot.
Farewell to Seersucker #SadNap— Men in Blazers (@MenInBlazers) September 7, 2015
6. Tim Burke, Deadspin (@BubbaProg) The GIF and still photo master lives right in Smack Apparel's back yard. He watches it all, so we don't have to.
Braxton Miller keeps spinning like that he'll soon be to dizzy to run at all. Bad coaching.— PFTCommenter (@PFTCommenter) September 8, 2015
8. The Fake ESPN -- parody (@TheFakeEspn) Not-real headlines from a not-real Entertainment and Sports Programming Network.
My response to Roger Goodell upholding my four-game suspension. https://t.co/VcpqcRBlgq— Tom Brady's Ego (@TomBradysEgo) July 28, 2015
9. Old Hoss Radbourn (@OldHossRadbourn) Digital life from the perspective of an 1800s Hall of Fame pitcher. Did you know this guy won FIFTY-NINE (59) games for the Providence Grays in 1884?
BREAKING: RGIII reduced to RGI.5 for quick sale.— The Fake ESPN (@TheFakeESPN) September 2, 2015
10. Pretend Lou Holtz -- parody (@PretendLouHoltz) Cutting-edge commentary from someone other than the former Notre Dame national champion and ESPN Game Day talker.
Actually, it's the next 180 innings that are tough.— Old Hoss Radbourn (@OldHossRadbourn) September 5, 2015
The Buckeyesh have sho many quartherbaths they thurn them into wide resheeversh and shtill make them shtars .. ITSH NOTH THAIR!— Lou Holtz (@PretendLouHoltz) September 8, 2015
Oh, and don't forget to follow us at @SmackApparel. Join us tonight to celebrate the beginning of football season and the launch of this-here blog. Use the hashtag #SmackZone and maybe you'll win some Smack Apparel merchandise. BE THERE.